Landmark Arts Centre
(in South West London, between Twickenham, Richmond, and Kingston-upon-Thames).
Google Maps or
What the building looks like
- Train: Waterloo to Teddington (approx. 35 minutes), then just over 10 minutes'
- Bus: R68, 281, 285 all stop outside the Centre (‘Teddington Lock’): Stop M across the road, Stop U on the same side, or Stop Y nearby on Kingston Road. Also, 33 via Waldegrave Road, Stop A or Stop B opposite (both ‘Teddington Library’). Bus spider maps.
- Tube: District line to Richmond and then bus R68 (above)
- Cycle: on-site parking for up to 12 bicycles
- Car: no parking on site but free parking in surrounding streets.
TfL's Journey Planner